The deserts in California are known for being especially hot and arid. Nevertheless, not many people realize that these environments become quite cool at night or early morning. Particularly in the winter, or even at the end of autumn, these climates can suddenly feel brisk or even frosty. If your heater system suddenly shuts down, it is important not to delay scheduling your Palm Desert heating repair.
What Is Wrong with My Heater?
When an HVAC system simply refuses to turn on, or it seems to be working but only cool air is coming out, it can be extremely frustrating. Homeowners want the issue to be fixed as quickly as possible, but it is good to know why the problem is occurring in the first place.
Some examples of reasons why a heater might have become damaged include:
- The filters got too clogged – Dirty filters make it difficult for the heater to pump out enough warm air to fully heat all the rooms in a house. While this scenario may begin as a simple maintenance problem, it will eventually develop into a deeper issue. When the limit switch on a fan motor has to work so hard to operate, it will start to malfunction, and require rapid support.
- Different parts have worn down or fallen off – The small parts in a heater like bearings, switches, belts, fan blades, and burners should be tightly fastened to function properly. Too much wear will cause them to loosen after a time, or even wear out completely.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning or broken – Precise levels of temperatures are controlled by the thermostat. Even if the overall system is working correctly, the heating levels will not function properly or at all with a faulty thermostat. A thermostat that repeatedly resets may also be affected by a circuit issue.
- 24/7 Emergency and Weekend Services
- Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Same Day Service
There are so many issues in addition to the ones above that could be causing a heater to malfunction. What complicates this is that even though there might be several distinct problems, the symptoms look very similar. Nevertheless, being alert to even the most subtle warning signs can save residents from buying costly heating replacement parts.
Do not hesitate to call when noticing key indications like:
- Difficulty turning on the ignition
- Odd sounds like rumbling, groaning, rattling, or banging
- Cool air blowing from the vent system
- Large amounts of dust blowing out from the ducts
- Bad odors like burning mold or mildew, or melting plastic
- A decreased level of air output from the heating system
- Constant short cycling
Anyone who has been struggling with their heater should not delay in reaching out to our knowledgeable technicians at Service Pros. We deliver rapid results because we want our clients and their families to feel secure and cozy the moment the temperatures drop.
For more info about Palm Desert heating repairs, seek the help of one of our highly skilled technicians today at (760) 437-5893.
“Dan and Gonzalo came out to repair my AC. Thankfully it was just the compressor that went. They came out earlier than expected and had it up and running in less than 90 minutes. Excellent!”Tracey S.
“First of all, when I called to make an appointment their customer service rep was VERY friendly and professional. They arrived early and exceeded my expectations! They live up to their name Service Pros! I can HIGHLY recommend them.”Carole M.
“Provided awesome customer service! Gonzalo and Dan were extremely thorough during their AC Service and I could not be happier! My systems are ready for these 100+ days to come!”Erick
“Great customer service and my technician was on time!”Jenna
“Great! Answered all my questions, on time, and the guys were nice.”Eve
“Wonderful Service!”Isabella G.
Our goal is to provide our customers with quality services to keep you comfortable. Trust our team to deliver 5-star customer service each and every time.Request Service