While Service Pros is available for you any time you have a plumbing or HVAC problem, we also provide routine tune-ups to your systems as part of our special maintenance plans. We can have one of our licensed technicians visit you at least once a year to inspect your HVAC unit or plumbing systems to ensure everything is working properly and to address any potential lingering issues. By investing in a maintenance plan, you won’t have to worry about unexpected problems arising or having to pay a high price for a major repair.
Most of our customers who schedule us for maintenance have their air conditioner or plumbing working perfectly fine. Our goal is to ensure they stay that way. By performing regular checkups, we can make sure your HVAC system, water heater, or other plumbing components last longer and lessen the possibility of a breakdown.
Learn more about our Palm Desert plumbing and HVAC maintenance plans by calling (760) 437-5893 or filling out our online form. One of our courteous representatives will share with you the details and discuss your needs.
Maintenance Plans that Provide Peace of Mind
A neglected air conditioner or plumbing system can lead to unexpected problems, often at the most inconvenient of times. No one wants to have to deal with your home or business failing to cool on a hot, summer day or a lack of hot water during a frigid winter night. By participating in our maintenance plans, we can help you maintain your plumbing and HVAC systems proactively and get ahead of any issues before they occur.
Why wait for a plumbing or HVAC emergency to strike when you least expect it? Our team of experienced professionals will keep your building running smoothly so you don’t have to be burdened with a serious problem or expensive repair bill.
Our maintenance plans for HVAC systems and plumbing include the following:
- One cooling maintenance visit
- One heating maintenance visit
- Detailed Inspection of all components
- Discount on repairs or installations
- Testing of the unit following service
Our plumbing includes:
- Annual safety inspection
- Water heater inspection
- Priority service and scheduling
Why You Should Schedule Regular Professional HVAC & Plumbing Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is crucial if you wish to avoid serious plumbing and HVAC problems. By having licensed specialists from Service Pros pay regular visits to your property, you can be confident that you won’t experience any inconvenience or discomfort.
Some of the advantages of signing up for our maintenance plans are:
- Increased safety – When your plumbing and HVAC systems are in good working condition, you can have peace of mind that your home or place of business is safe. With regular checkups, our specialists can check for gas leaks, burst pipes, or other issues that could cause potential danger.
- Improved comfort – The effects of a faulty plumbing system, water heater, or air conditioner are felt right away. You can’t take a hot shower. You can’t use the restroom. You aren’t able to stay cool in the summer or warm in the winter. Regular maintenance can help prevent unpleasant situations that will leave you feeling frustrated and uncomfortable.
- More savings – Undetected plumbing leaks can skyrocket your water bill. A faulty HVAC unit can result in high monthly energy costs. By having a professional regularly maintain your plumbing, heating, and cooling systems, you can save thousands of dollars in repairs and in utility bills.
Dial (760) 437-5893 or reach out to us online to discuss our maintenance plan options in Coachella Valley and beyond. We offer free estimates.
- 24/7 Emergency and Weekend Services
- Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Same Day Service
Service Pros can help keep your plumbing and HVAC systems running at peak efficiency and address problems before they become costly emergencies. Our experienced professionals go beyond a basic cleaning and inspection. Has experts in our field, we go the extra mile to ensure your systems run safely and efficiently while minimizing the chances of breakdowns. Let us extend the life of your systems and keep them running strong throughout the seasons.